Watch recorded training sessions to learn more about Zoom
This article applies to: Zoom
Cornell provided all-campus Zoom training at the start of 2017 to prepare for the transition from WebEx to Zoom. These sessions were recorded. Access training information and recordings below. You can also view slides from the presentation: Cornell - Zoom Basic and Advanced Presentation.
Zoom Basics training includes:
- logging in,
- configuring your profile,
- scheduling from the web profile,
- in-session controls,
- how to install the Zoom Client app,
- information on further Zoom support and online tutorial.
Zoom Advanced training includes:
- break out rooms,
- the Zoom mobile app,
- scheduling from the Zoom Client app,
- Zoom Outlook Plug-In.