You can find IT training, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud classes through CULearn (Cornell login required). Click on “browse the complete course catalog,” then filter by Job Skills and Professional Development. You can also search for a specific course.
- Office productivity courses are for currently supported versions of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, etc.).
- IT Professional technical courses are offered on networking, programming, administration and maintenance of servers, etc.
- Free online training is available all the time through Lynda.com and Skillsoft.
- To request a customized training sessions, or to use the training classroom or mobile training lab, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in a course that does not yet have a class scheduled? Use the 'Request Learning' option to show your interest.
- Instructor-led learning (Office productivity and IT Professionals)
- IT training administrative support
- Mobile Lab and Training Room reservations
Not applicable or information not available.