Deepen your skills in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.), Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, etc.), technical courses on networking, security, coding, website development, etc., professional effectiveness in the workplace, data analytics, management and leadership, writing, project management, and more. Professional certification and continuing education credits are offered as an option for some classes and workshops.
- Free online training is available 24/7 through LinkedIn Learning and Skillsoft.
- See the schedule of instructor-led workshops and classes.
- To request a customized training sessions or to request the IT Training Mobile Lab, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find IT training, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud classes through CULearn (Cornell login required). Click on “browse the complete course catalog,” then filter by Job Skills and Professional Development. You can also search for a specific course or topic. Note: Skillsoft content is now available through CULearn as well.
Interested in a course that does not yet have a class scheduled? Use the 'Request Learning' option to show your interest.
- Instructor-led learning (Office productivity and IT Professionals)
- IT training administrative support
- Mobile Lab and Training Room reservations
Not applicable or information not available.