Ticketing Applications in TeamDynamix
This article applies to: TeamDynamix
Ticketing can include any or all of the following:
- Service Requests
- Major Incidents
These are called ticket classifications.
Per Application Settings
In each application of TeamDynamix these settings must be determined:
- List of Ticket Types (and Type Categories).
- Ticket Forms.
- Settings for Ticket Impact, Urgency, Priority, Priority Matrix, Sources, Statuses.
- Automation Rules.
- Workflows, default workflow stages, etc.
- Response Templates and Response Template Categories.
- Saved Searches, Saved Reports.
- Incoming email Monitors (multiple per app).
- Application Security Roles.
- Operational Hours.