Create Custom TeamDynamix Desktops
This article applies to: TeamDynamix
- Sign in to Team Dynamix as a user.
- Click the tab.
- In the gray menu bar, click .
- Give your desktop a Name.
- Click .
- On the Content tab that opens, click and select a design.
In the Available Content section, you will see the various content types (like Client Portal, My Work, News, etc.). These appear in bold type and do NOT have drag-and-drop arrows.
Click the text of one of these types to show the specific items you can place on your desktop.
- Drag-and-drop the items you want into the various sections of your desktop.
- Click when done selecting items.
- Close the desktop creation window.
At the right end of the gray menu bar, use the
You may need to click to make your new desktop name show up in this list.
to select your newly-created desktop.
You can remove any element from your desktop by clicking thein its title bar. This is a permanent change to your desktop, not just for this visit to TDX.
Some elements have a gear in their title bar. Click thefor options for that element, such as how many items to show or how you want them sorted.
To make larger changes, click.