Create New TeamDynamix Reports
This article applies to: TeamDynamix
This assumes you have already logged in to the Ticket Console.
In the gray toolbar, click
"Report Folder" allows you to create a folder where you can store your reports.
. From the short menu that appears, click .
- Select the .
- Enter the Name (required) and a Description (recommended) for your new report.
- The Column Selection area comes pre-populated with commonly used fields. Click next to any fields you do not want to include.
To add fields,
- Click . An unlabeled field will appear at the bottom of the column list.
- Use the dropdown to specify the field you want included.
- (Optional) You can reorder the columns by dragging the Sort column. icon in the
To add filters to your report,
- Use the dropdown list to select a field. It does not need to be a field included in your report.
- Select the appropriate value from the dropdown. The choices you see here depend on what column you selected.
Enter the values associated with your selected column and operator.
- If you see a blank text field, enter the appropriate value or entry.
- If you see a dropdown list, select a value from the list.
- If you see a gray text area with a magnifying glass next to it, click the Search field, then click . Put a check next to the desired value or values, then click . to search for the desired entry. Enter all or part of the name or NetID in the
- If you include more than one filter criteria, click to indicate the boolean operators (AND or OR).
- (Optional) You can choose to Order your report by specifying column(s) and indicating Ascending or Descending.
- Select where to store the report results.
- Select who can see the report results.
- (Optional) Select a chart type to include.
- (Optional) Email Delivery applies only to reports you want to run on a recurring basis. Click , then specify the Interval, the Format, and the email Recipients. Click when finished.
When done designing your report, at the top of the window, clickto run this report now and save the specifications for re-use. (Reports you have saved will appear in the left column of your Console View.