- Review the IT essentials for new students
- Activate your NetID
- Set up Cornell Two-Step Login
- View your registration, enrollment, student financials, course options, and more
- Select an email system (Gmail or Outlook)
- Connect to campus Wi-Fi (eduroam)
- Download the Microsoft Office suite for free
- Learn new skills for free with LinkedIn Learning and Skillsoft
- Protect your devices and stay safe online
- Use these tips to spot email scams
- Access course materials with Canvas
- Find CU Print printers on campus
- Book a study space (quiet space, Zoom space, or small group space)
- Register a Device That Doesn't Have a Browser (Video Game Consoles, Smart TVs, etc.)
Protect Your Data, Identity, and Privacy
Identity theft is real
Cornell provides a survey tool, Qualtrics, for use at no cost by Cornell students, faculty, staff, and retirees. Users can create and distribute their own surveys and gather information in support of the university's educational mission and organizational goals.
The Cornell Center for Social Sciences is a strategic partner who can help take your research to the next level with a full continuum of tools and expertise. We offer a range of support, technology, and collaboration in each of our focus areas: data services, research, computing resources, consulting, and training.
Cornell University's Center for Advanced Computing offers staff and students research education and outreach, as well as computing and consulting services that range from HPC systems and storage to programming, database development, and web portal design.