Learn About Teams
Everything you need to know to get started with Teams!
Including quick start, setting up and customizing a team, collaborating in teams and channels, managing meetings, and more!
Free instructor-led training
Get started, run effective meetings, explore teams and channels, and learn to use apps.
Microsoft Teams Help and Learning
Written documentation for Teams and its features.
Microsoft Teams is available through Cornell's Office 365 and helps university faculty, students, and staff:
Because it's part of Office 365, Teams has features to reduce the number of steps needed to connect to the people, places, and files you use most often.
Install the Teams App
- Cornell staff with centrally managed computers can install Teams from Software Center (Windows) or Self Service (macOS).
- Teams for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac may be downloaded from Microsoft.
Use Teams through Office 365
To access Teams through a web browser:
- Visit outlook.cornell.edu and sign in with your NetID and password if asked.
- Click the app launcher in the upper left (icon containing nine squares).
- If Teams is in the list of suggested apps, click it, or if it isn't, click All apps and select it from that list.
- If the desktop app is suggested and you want to proceed in the browser, click Use the web app instead.
- Microsoft provides general information about Teams features.
- Microsoft also provides documentation about accessibility support for Teams.
- Microsoft offers free, live, instructor-led training sessions for Microsoft Teams on a variety of subjects.
Not applicable or information not available.