Connect to eduroam (Android)
Connect to the eduroam secure wireless network using an Android device.
This article applies to: Wi-Fi
- On the list of available networks, tap eduroam.
- Enter or select the following in the appropriate fields. They may not have exactly these titles.
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2.
- CA certificate: Use system certificates or Unspecified or Do Not Validate The wording varies from device to device.
- Username or Identity: Your NetID@cornell.edu, for example
- Anonymous Identity (if present): leave blank
- Password: Your NetID password
- Tap Connect.
- If asked to accept the network-access. certificate, click Yes.
Pixel 6 and 7 with Android 13
- On your Android device, swipe down twice to find the settings option.
- Tap Settings, then Network & internet, then Internet.
- Tap eduroam.
- Tap EAP method, then select PEAP.
- Tap Phase 2 authentication, then select MSCHAPV2.
- Tap CA certificate, then select Use system certificates.
- Tap Online Certificate Status, then select Do not verify.
- Tap the line under Domain and enter
- Tap the line under Identity and enter your NetID@cornell.edu address (for example,
- Tap the line under Password and enter your NetID password.
- Tap Connect at the bottom of the screen.
Samsung Devices Android 10
- On your Android device, tap Settings.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Go to Step 4 in the Android 13 setup listed above.