Cornell's enterprise cloud services
This article applies to: Cloudification
Centrally provided enterprise cloud services are listed below. Be sure you use these enterprise cloud services instead of consumer versions. Using enterprise versions means:
- Cornell already has negotiated institution-wide terms and prices. Check the service web page to determine your cost, if any.
- The service has been vetted by Cornell legal, policy, supply management, audit, and security specialists, so you can be confident about using the it within the Cornell environment as long as you also follow the guidelines in the Regulated Data Chart.
Enterprise Cloud Services
- CU Blog Service (WordPress)
- Cornell Box (and official Box-developed apps)
Electronic Lab Notebooks
Email and Calendar
Human Resource Management
IT Service Management Suite
Video Streaming and Hosting
- Video Platform Service (Kaltura): Audio/Video Hosting for Courses, Library Video, Video On Demand, CornellCast
- Video conferencing
Web and Video Conferencing