Event Technical Support and Media Production services meet the audio and video (AV) needs of instructors, researchers, and administrators by providing fee-based AV support tailored to their requirements. From presentation support to a fully managed AV environment, we have the staff, expertise, and equipment to meet your AV needs, including:
- Presentation/lecture support: Schedule event assistance to ensure your AV technology works as expected.
- Sound reinforcement: Amplify audio from your voice or laptop so the whole room can hear.
- AV setup and configuration: Configure your laptop, projection and audio devices for your AV needs.
- Overflow rooms: If you need overflow for a large event, we can send video to the overflow room, as we do for many large events on campus, including commencement, convocation and other special speakers.
We provide complete AV support and offer event support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have a question or concern, or if you have an AV support need that you think we can help with, we want to hear from you.
Ithaca-Weill Video Collaboration
If you are an instructor, staff member, or a researcher, and you collaborate between the Cornell Ithaca campus and Weill Cornell Medical College or WCMC-Qatar, videoconferencing support is made available for you at no fee.
We provide audio-visual support and event management for Bailey Hall and other major venues on campus.
Our services are affordable, available, and green
- Though we are a fee-based service, we are flexible and economical.
- We offer event support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Video collaboration reduces travel. It's an environmentally friendly choice.