Manage Two-Step Login Devices
How to configure your Two-Step Login devices and add new ones
This article applies to: Two-Step Login
To go to the Two-Step Login Device Management Portal, either:
- From the Cornell Manage Your Two-Step Login webpage (link opens the web app), click the Manage Devices button, OR
- Go to https://cornell.login.duosecurity.com/devices, OR
- During a Duo authentication request, click Other Options in the prompt, then click Manage Devices at the bottom of the list of your currently enrolled devices.
After you authenticate with Two-Step Login, the Device Management Portal will open. The portal page shows a panel for each of the devices you have enrolled in Two-Step Login.
- In the panel for a device you have already added, click Edit to change settings.
- In the panel for an existing phone device, if you have gotten a new phone and need to update Duo's settings to reflect that, click I have a new phone. For more details on how to do this, see Replace Your Smartphone Listed in Two-Step Login.
- Click Add a device to set up a new device for use with Duo. For more details on how to do this, see Add a New Device to Two-Step Login.
Cornell IT Service Desk
Normal Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm (Eastern Time)
Emergency Service Disruptions: After Hours Support