Manage Two-Step Login Devices
How to configure your Two-Step Login devices and add new ones
This article applies to: Two-Step Login
Two Ways to Manage your Devices
From the Manage Your Two-Step Login page
- Go to Manage Your Two-Step Login.
- Select Manage Devices (below the list of your currently enrolled devices).
- You will be prompted to re-authenticate through CUWebLogin. Enter your NetID and Password, and select Login.
- Two-Step login will prompt you to confirm using a push, phone call, or passcode.
- After you have logged in, the My Settings & Devices window will appear.
During Two-Step Login Authentication
From the Two-Step Login authentication prompt select either:
- My Devices & Settings, or
- Add a new device
- During Two-Step Authentication, be sure to click or before choosing a device and authentication method. If you configured your account for automatic authentication (see below), you first need to click in the lower, right-hand side of the login box.
- If you are working on a device with a smaller screen, such as a smartphone, click in the upper right corner of the screen to access My Settings & Devices or Add a new device.
- Hardware tokens are treated differently from other devices. After you have enrolled a token, the only change you can make is to delete the token. You cannot change its name or make it your default device.