Remove a Device from Two-Step Login
How to remove a device from you list of enrolled devices in Two-Step Login
This article applies to: Two-Step Login
You may remove a Two-Step Login device if you are no longer using the device or if the device is lost or stolen. If you are unable to remove a device, contact the IT Service Desk. You will need to visit the IT Service Desk with your ID or have access to a computer that can support a Zoom session.
To Remove a Device
- Go to Manage Your Two-Step Login.
- Select Manage Devices (below the list of your currently enrolled devices)
- You will be prompted to re-authenticate through CUWebLogin. Enter your NetID and Password, and select Login
- Two-Step login will prompt you to confirm using a push, phone call, or passcode
- After you have logged in, the My Settings & Devices window will appear.
- Scroll to the entry and select
- Select the
- Select Yes to confirm
For more information about removing your devices, see Duo Security's Managing Your Devices.