Deploy a Task Sequence (Endpoint Management Tools - Windows)
This article applies to: Endpoint Management Tools
Once you have completed the steps in our Work with Task Sequences article, you need to deploy the task sequence to a collection containing the machines you would like to image.
- In the CM2012 console, browse to the folder where your renamed copy of the task sequence is located.
- Right-click the task sequence, then select Deploy Software Wizard will launch. . The
- Next to Collection, click .
- Select the collection containing the computer(s) you would like to image. NOTE: It is strongly recommended you never deploy task sequences or applications to your MasterWorkingCollection as this dynamically changes as new machines install the client and will cause a deployment to all your CM2012 clients.
- Click .
- For Purpose, select or . We generally suggest Available, as making tasks sequences Required can force the machine(s) to image without any user intervention.
- For Make available to the following, select .
- Click .
- Continue through the rest of the wizard, accepting all default values.