Overview: Using Apps on Demand
This article applies to: Apps on Demand
You must have Cornell's Two-Step Login service enabled.
You must have a Google Drive or OneDrive for storing your files.
- Students have Google Drive as part of their Cmail (G Suite for Students) account.
- Faculty and Staff receive Google Drive if they sign up for the optional G Suite for Faculty/Staff service.
- All students, faculty, and staff have OneDrive, accessible through outlook.cornell.edu.
Cornell's Apps on Demand works best with Google Chrome, and most of the procedures described in these articles assume that you are using Chrome. Apps on Demand also works with Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mac Safari, and Microsoft Edge, but some procedures, like copying and pasting, require extra steps with those browsers.
If you have a pop-up blocker, please disable it or add https://canvas.cornell.edu to the list of approved sites for your blocker.
- Set Up Google Drive
- Upload Files to Google Drive
- Download Files from Google Drive
- Revoke AppStream's Access to Your Google Drive
- Set Up OneDrive
- Upload Files to OneDrive
- Download Files from OneDrive
- Revoke AppStream's Access to Your OneDrive
Apps on Demand Problems
- App Appears as a Black Box
- Cross Account Access is Not Allowed
- Invalid SAML Response
- No Streaming Resources are Available
- Select a Role
- Some Windows Appear Off-screen