Skip to main content

Order Type I & Type III Student Voice Service

How to order telephone service in your residence hall or house.

This article applies to: Student Voice Service

To request Student Voice Service at a Type I & Type III residence location, please fill out a Student Request for Service Form.  

Note: Please allow 3 to 5 business days to complete your request.

To find out if Type I & Type III voice service is available in your residence location, see What Type of Service is Available in my Residence Hall or House?

Note: Students at a Type II location do not need to order service as it is already provided.

Was this page helpful?

Your feedback helps improve the site.