Terms and Conditions for Student Voice Service
Terms and conditions for using your campus phone
This article applies to: Student Voice Service
Responsible use of telephone services
Use of all campus telephone resources is governed by university policies as well as applicable Federal, State, and local laws. All users of university resources are expected to be familiar with and to abide by these regulations.
Harassment and abuse
People using campus telephones for fraudulent or harassing purposes are subject to prosecution under local, State, and Federal law.
Important security information for PINS
Important points to remember:
- Keep your PIN a secret!
- You will need to use your PIN for domestic and international long distance calls.
- After dialing the number for a billable call, you will hear three beeps and a dial tone. This is the signal for you to enter your PIN.
- You will not need to use your PIN for:
- campus calls
- local calls
- toll-free (800, 855, 866, 877, and 888) calls
- calls you make using a calling card
- collect calls
- You can use your PIN from any phone, not just the one in your room.