Skip to main content

Cornell University

Get Support for Student Voice Service

Get Support for Student Voice Service residence hall telephone service.

This article applies to: Student Voice Service

To submit a request for Student Voice Service repairs, visit Living @ Cornell Network and Phone Support.

To exchange Cornell-provided phone cables or broken phones, please go to RPCC, Hasbrouck Service Center or Schuyler Service Center.

There is no charge for repair service for university provided phones, except in the case of abused equipment.

Students are responsible for repairs to their own personal equipment.


To share feedback about this page or request support, log in with your NetID

At Cornell we value your privacy. To view
our university's privacy practices, including
information use and third parties, visit University Privacy.