View Resource Accounts in Outlook for Android
We recommend that you use Microsoft's Outlook App for Android or Win Mobile rather than the native app. See Microsoft's Outlook App for Android Mobile support page or Microsoft's Win Mobile App support page for download and setup instructions. In addition to the steps listed there, you will also see Cornell's NetID login screen.
We strongly recommend that, when it comes to your calendar, you only use your mobile device for viewing, not accepting or declining meetings. Use Outlook on your computer or Outlook on the web to accept or decline meetings.
Add a Resource Account Mailbox
- Open Outlook and tap the .
- Tap the .
- Under Accounts, tap .
- Tap Add a shared mailbox.
- Enter the resource account's email address, then tap Continue.
Add a Resource Account Calendar
- In Outlook for Android, tap the in the lower right.
- Tap the on the upper left.
- At the upper left, tap the icon (plus sign).
- Tap .
- Start typing the Resource Account's email address, then select the desired account by clicking the to its right.
- Return to your calendar view by tapping to the right of the list of calendars.