View Resource Accounts in Outlook for iOS
We recommend that you use Microsoft's Outlook App for iOS rather than iOS's native app. See Microsoft's Outlook App for iOS Mobile support page for download and setup instructions. In addition to the steps listed there, you will also see Cornell's NetID login screen.
We strongly recommend that, when it comes to your calendar, you only use your mobile device for viewing, not accepting or declining meetings. Use Outlook on your computer or Outlook on the web to accept or decline meetings.
Add a Resource Account Mailbox
- Open Outlook and tap the .
- Tap the .
- Under Accounts, tap .
- Tap Add a shared mailbox.
- Enter the resource account's email address, then tap Continue.
Add a Resource Account Calendar
- In Outlook for iOS, tap the in the lower right.
- Tap the (hamburger) icon on the upper left.
- At the upper left, tap the icon (calendar with a plus sign).
- Tap .
- Start typing the Resource Account's email address, then select the desired account by clicking the to its right.
- Tap .