Email Customer from a TeamDynamix Ticket
This article applies to: TeamDynamix
This assumes you have already logged in to the Ticket Console and the ticket of interest is visible in the console.
- Open the ticket by clicking its ID number or the title. A new window will open displaying the selected ticket.
- You can update the ticket either by scrolling down and then click , or click Actions on the top of the ticket and choose Update.
- From this screen, you can update the status, enter a comment that will be sent to the customer, and/or add response templates if your unit has chosen to use this function.
- Click in the field to add other Cornell email addresses. Type the beginning of the person's name or NetID, then select from the results. Click on Other Addresses to add people outside the university.
- Click (at the top of the screen) when finished.