Verify Contacts for a Server
This article applies to: Managed Servers
In order to receive reboot notification email messages for your Unix and/or Windows servers, you need to be listed as an Area Manager, Technical Contact or Watcher for each server.
To verify you are listed as a contact, complete the following steps.
- Log into the SFInfo web site: https://sfinfo.cit.cornell.edu/.
- Click .
- Review the list of servers.
If a server is missing from your list, do the following.
- In the Search box at the top, enter the server's hostname.
- Click the link for the server's VServer entry.
- The area managers for the server are listed in the Service Contacts table. Contact one of them to have them add you as a contact.