Skip to main content

Helping Telecommunications Coordinators Understand Trouble Tickets and Charges

This article applies to: IP Voice Service

I have to submit a Telephone Trouble Ticket. Where can I get one?

  • Use the web-based Telephone Trouble Ticket to submit telephone problem information to the IT Service Desk: Voice, Video, Data.

How long does it take to complete my phone/data request?

  • The standard turnaround time is within 10 working days. This can vary if the request requires wiring and shops may be needed.

I have questions regarding my telephone bill.

I want to change the account number that this telephone-related service is being billed to.

  • One option would be to run the export format of the "Subscriber/Service Summary & Totals Report" - save this file to your computer, and modify the file to indicate the new account number associations to existing services and/or charges. You can insert a new column or strikethrough existing account number and specify new account numbers in bolded text. This file can be e-mailed to the CIT Billing Office. Alternatively, you can print the same report and mark the revisions on the printed text. Hardcopy (printed) updates can be sent through campus mail or faxed to the CIT Billing Office.

I would like to know the charges for a specific type of telephone-related service.

Was this page helpful?

Your feedback helps improve the site.