Get Started with CUView
How to begin using CUView to setup your digital signs.
This article applies to: CUView Digital Signs
To initiate the process of ordering CUView for your unit, first contact the IT Service Desk and provide the names and NetIDs of staff who will be responsible for administering your digital sign content. CIT staff can then begin configuring your CUView account.
CUView is managed using AxisTV, an online service at cuview.cit.cornell.edu. Before you log in, gather details about your CUView account. The following will be provided to you by CU Communications:
- Resolution of your screen
- Playlist and crawl list names
- Your temporary password
- A layout for your digital signs
You will also be automatically subscribed to the CUView discussion list (CUViewfirstname.lastname@example.org).
Log In to CUView
- Connect to the AxisTV site at https://cuview.cit.cornell.edu/.
- In the Username box, enter your NetID.
- In the Password box, enter the password you were given.
The first time you log in, you'll be asked to change your password. Do not use your NetID password.
Quick Overview of AxisTV
- Get to know the left navigation, where you go to manage your CUView content.
- Ignore the long list of Bulletins and Crawls Requiring Approval. This is a list of every play or crawl list on campus.
- Check out the Help button, where you can look up more information about how to use AxisTV. If Help doesn't work, try opening the link to Help in a different browser (https://cuview.cit.cornell.edu/Help/Help.htm).