Zoom Integration for Microsoft Teams
Zoom's app for Microsoft Teams allows you to:
- Start, schedule, and join Zoom meetings from your Team space.
- Access functionality from the Zoom meetings tab or by using @mentions in your preferred channel.
- Start or join meetings with one click from the Zoom Meetings tab or using an @mention from any Teams channel.
- Use the Zoom button in your text box in any individual chat, group chat, or channel chat to start or schedule Zoom Meetings.
- The Zoom tab also serves as a personal notification hub for all of your Zoom meetings.
To integrate Zoom with Teams:
- Open Teams
- In the left menu bar, click App
- Use the search bar to search for Zoom
- Click on the Zoom button that appears
- Click Add
You have the option to add zoom to Teams in general, or to a specific channel, group, or chat.
To uninstall Zoom for Teams:
- On the left menu bar, right-click on Zoom
- Select Uninstall
For more information about using Zoom in Teams, refer to Zoom's Teams Integration documentation.