Zoom Integration for Microsoft Teams
This article applies to: Microsoft Teams
Zoom's app for Microsoft Teams allows you to:
- Start, schedule, and join Zoom meetings from your Team space.
- Access functionality from the Zoom meetings tab or by using @mentions in your preferred channel.
- Start or join meetings with one click from the Zoom Meetings tab or using an @mention from any Teams channel.
- Use the Zoom button in your text box in any individual chat, group chat, or channel chat to start or schedule Zoom Meetings.
- The Zoom tab also serves as a personal notification hub for all of your Zoom meetings.
Visit Zoom's App Marketplace documentation to get started with Zoom for Teams.