Sign In to Submit a Request to Qualtrics Support
This article applies to: Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
Qualtrics can help you with most, but not all, things you need to do with their survey service. The following are handled by CIT. Use CIT's Qualtrics support request forms if you need help with:
- Reactivating an account that has been disabled
- Changing survey ownership
- Adding survey administrative collaborators outside Cornell
- Allowing you to view name, email, and IP address, and location fields in survey reporting
- Recovering a deleted survey
- Sending an invitation to a very large group
- Adjusting account permissions, or other account-related issues, such as moving your account to a different institution
To get to the Qualtrics product support page, you will need to sign in. Click Sign in with SSO.
For Organization ID, type
- You will then be able to sign in using CUWebLogin.
- When you arrive at XM support, select Get technical support, then Survey Platform to see the methods of contact that are available.