Sign In to Submit a Request to Qualtrics Support
This article applies to: Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Reactivating an account that has been disabled
- Changing survey ownership
- Adding survey administrative collaborators outside Cornell
- Allowing you to view name, email, and IP address, and location fields in survey reporting
- Recovering a deleted survey
- Sending an invitation to a very large group
- Adjusting account permissions, or other account-related issues, such as moving your account to a different institution
- To get to the Qualtrics product support page, you will need to sign in. Click Sign in with SSO.
- For Organization ID, type
- You will then be able to sign in using CUWebLogin.
- When you arrive at XM support, select Get technical support, then Survey Platform to see the methods of contact that are available.