Sign In to Submit a Request to Qualtrics Support
This article applies to: Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
In addition to the documentation on this website, you can visit Qualtrics Support for answers to most other questions.
You can see if your question has been addressed by other Qualtrics users and organizations at Qualtrics XM Community. If you need to sign in, on the Qualtrics login screen, click Sign In with SSO, then enter
cornell for the Organization ID. You will be shown CUWebLogin, where you can sign in like you usually would.
- Reactivating an account that has been disabled
- Changing survey ownership
- Adding survey administrative collaborators outside Cornell
- Allowing you to view name, email, and IP address, and location fields in survey reporting
- Recovering a deleted survey
- Sending an invitation to a very large group
- Adjusting account permissions, or other account-related issues, such as moving your account to a different institution