Subscribers to a blog receive email notifications
This article applies to: Blogs
The new tool, Subscribe by email, allows blog administrators to either subscribe blog users to receive email notifications or allow users to subscribe themselves. This tool, built by Edublogs, is intended to replace the third party plugin Subscribe2 which has some performance inconsistencies.
Turn off this feature:
- Log in to CU Blogs at blogs.cornell.edu.
- Click My Blogs under your main Dashboard (upper-left).
- Go to the Dashboard of your blog.
- Click Subscriptions (bottom-left) and then Settings.
- Set Auto-subscribe Enabled to No.
- Click Save Changes.