Subscribers to a blog receive email notifications
This article applies to: Blogs
Subscribe by email allows blog administrators to either subscribe blog users to receive email notifications or allow users to subscribe themselves. This tool is built and maintained by CampusPress/Edublogs.
Turn off this feature:
- Log in at the CU Blogs homepage.
- Click My Blogs under your main Dashboard (upper-left).
- Go to the Dashboard of your blog.
- Click Subscriptions (bottom-left) and then Settings.
- Set Auto-subscribe Enabled to No.
- Click Save Changes.