This article applies to: Zoom
Whiteboard is a new tool from Zoom that allows teams to enhance collaboration and brainstorming, providing on-site and hybrid teams a unified space in which to work.
Accessible on any device, you can access Zoom Whiteboard at any time, whether during or outside of a meeting. It provides a variety of features, including sticky notes, drawing tools, and comments.
Start a Whiteboard
Zoom’s Whiteboard user guide provides details, including getting started creating, sharing, and managing a Whiteboard, as well as its prerequisites.
Zoom provides information regarding features, including editing tools, comments, and sharing in Zoom Whiteboard.
Manage Whiteboard Pages
The Whiteboard dashboard displays all of the whiteboards you’ve created and shared. You can manage them from the dashboard. Zoom also provides information about adding, deleting, and resolving comments in Zoom Whiteboard
Zoom Whiteboard Training
Zoom offers a free online Zoom Whiteboard Course to further understand all of the features available. A Zoom Whiteboard training video is also offered.
- Once you have created a whiteboard, click Share at the top right to send the Whiteboard to other users.
- Enter the email addresses of the users you would like to share the Whiteboard with and set their permissions.
- Click Send.
- (Optional) Click Copy Link and then paste the link in a message or email to send to others.
- When sharing, users are advised to share only with those specific users who require access to the Whiteboard and use the default setting of “Only invited user with the link can view”.
- If you are commonly sharing Whiteboards with a large group of individuals, you can use Zoom’s Team Chat Channel feature to create a single Channel that includes all these individuals and then share to that Channel.