Change a Device Name for Two-Step Login
How to set meaningful names for your Two-Step Login devices
This article applies to: Two-Step Login
If you enroll multiple devices, give your devices meaningful names such as Desk Phone. Otherwise, you will just see a generic designation such as Landline.
- Go to Manage Your Two-Step Login
- Select Manage Devices (below the list of your currently enrolled devices)
- You will be prompted to re-authenticate through CUWebLogin. Enter your NetID and Password, and select Login
- Complete the second step using a push, phone call, or passcode
- After you have logged in, the My Settings & Devices window will appear
- Enter the new name
For more information about changing a device name, see Duo Security's Managing Your Devices.