Call an Existing Contact
This article applies to: RingCentral
In RingCentral, the Contact list includes everyone in the Cornell directory and anyone you have added manually as a contact.
- In the toolbar, click in the Search box. A search window will open.
- Enter all or part of the contact's name. A list of matching contacts will appear as you type.
- Mouse over the desired contact, then click Call (the phone icon).
- Tap Contacts.
Just below the Search box, tap the desired category of contact:
For iOS: All, Company, Personal, Teams.
For Android: Company, Guests, Personal, Teams.
If you have given RingCentral permission to access your phone's contacts, they will all appear under Personal.
- Either scroll through the list or enter all or part of the contact's name. A list of matching contacts will appear as you type.
- Tap the desired contact.
- Tap Call (the phone icon).