View Shared Calendars in Outlook for Mac
This article applies to: Outlook for Mac
As you create a meeting invitation you are able to see whether others are free or busy, but you aren't able to see any other information about their schedule (such as the meeting title, who is invited, or where it's taking place).
But if someone has chosen to share their calendar with you, you'll be able to look at the items in more detail. Depending on the level of access they've granted you, you may also be able to modify items.
Use these steps to add a calendar.
- Open Outlook.
- Select calendar view at the bottom of the Navigation Pane.
- Select the Home Tab to view the Home Ribbon.
- Click Open shared calendar.
- In the Open calendar dialog box, type the name of the calendar you want to add (for a person, their NetID or part of their name).
- From the search result select the calendar you want to add, then click Open.
The calendar will now be visible in the Navigation Pane. To view the details, check the box next to the calendar.