IP Voice Fees and Billing
This article applies to: IP Voice Service
See the Voice and Data Rates Catalog for a detailed listing of rates.
The rates on this page are for university departments only. Students should see information about Student Voice Service.
Telephone monthly charges offer:
- The maintenance of a dial tone and associated functions
- Unlimited on-campus calling
- Long distance charges for all domestic and some international calls. Usage limits apply.
- CIT service for the connection up to the jack
- A CIT-provided enterprise-quality, clarity-class telephone set
- Set replacement in the event of damage
- A Cornell phone number
- 911 call routing to the Cornell University police
Telephone charges do not include:
- The one-time jack activation fee, or other installation or upgrade costs
- Long distance charges for some international calls.
- Voice mail (AUDIX) installation or monthly charges.
Rates are for university departments only. Consulting is available by the hour for services not included in a monthly charge. Fees will be determined and time estimated before any charges are incurred.