Access the CM2012 Console (Endpoint Management Tools - Windows)
This article applies to: Endpoint Management Tools
This page is intended for IT support professionals. End users should contact local IT support.
The CM2012 Console is your interface for Endpoint Management Tools for Windows.
After your AD group has been given access to CM2012 Console, your techs can use the console to
- Deploy operating systems and updates.
- Deploy software packages and updates.
- Migrate users from one computer to another.
- Generate reports about the objects in your inventory.
- Open through your computer's Start button or menu.
- Log in using credentials for an administrative account (that is, a member of your unit's AD group that grants access to the console).
- If you see a warning stating that the remote computer could not be authenticated, click .
- If you see a dialog box asking if you trust this connection, click .
- Once connected to the remote desktop, from the menu, select , then , then , then .