Using the Appspace Dashboard
This article applies to: CUView Digital Signs
After you log in, you will work in Appspace using the Dashboard. The dashboard is a console which gives you quick access to your content and channels (playlists).
The dashboard has a navigation menu on the left side with icons linking to the Dashboard, Channels, and Content.
A menu bar across the top contains:
- a main menu button at top left, which expands and collapses the navigation menu
- a Quick action menu
- links to Appspace helpful hints, notifications, and your user profile
Click the Quick action menu to open links to frequently used actions such as:
- Upload Media such as images and video into your library
- Create Content to use a pre-set card template to design content
- Create a Channel to organize cards and other content
The main area of the dashboard displays a series of panels that include Channels and Content.
- To open a full list of channels, click either the Channels icon in the left-side menu or click the Go to Channels link in the Channels panel. To go directly to a listed content item shown in the panel, click its name.
- To open your content library, click either the Library icon in the left-side menu or click the Go to Library link in the Content panel. To go directly to a listed channel shown in the panel, click its name.