Global System-Wide Settings
This article applies to: TeamDynamix
As part of providing a TeamDynamix environment to all units, we need to establish a core set of business requirements including:
- Consistent ticket classification names & definitions (incident, request).
- Consistent status codes.
- Basic ticket fields.
The following is a list of settings that are applied globally to our instance of TeamDynamix. That means everyone using TeamDynamix at Cornell University will have certain items that are the same and cannot be changed. The below list are the items that are applied globally to TeamDynamix.
- Users, Authentication, Licenses.
- List of Locations (Cornell Buildings list from Facilities).
- List of Departments (from Cornell Directory).
- System-Wide Security Roles.
- One outgoing email address for From.
- One outgoing email address for Reply To.
- One Google Analytics configuration.
- List of Days Off (university holidays).