Add a Printer (Mac)
Procedure for using PrinterLogic to add a printer.
This article applies to: PrinterLogic
To add a networked printer to your Mac:
- Look in the top right corner to find the PrinterLogic icon (small printer with a plus sign). Click the icon.
- On the PrinterLogic menu, click Add Printer.
- At the PrinterLogic portal, you will see a folder structure on the left side, sorted alphabetically by Department > Building > Floor. Use the small arrows to expand subfolders for departments and buildings until you can select the folder for your floor or area. When you have selected your area, you should see a list of available printers on the right side.
- Browse the list to find the printer you want to install, then click its name. A dialog box will ask you to confirm that you want to install the printer. If you want this printer to be your default, click the checkbox Set as default printer. Click Yes to confirm.
- A progress window will display completed steps as it installs your printer. The process is complete when all steps are checked.