Add Users to Shared LastPass Folders
This article applies to: Secure Password Management
You must create a shared folder before you can specify users. Once you have done that, follow the steps listed here.
- In the LastPass browser extension, click Sharing Center in the left navigation.
- Click the Manage Shared Folders tab.
- Hover over the desired folder, then click Manage (which will appear over the folder icon when you hover). A Manage
- On the left, under Invite Users or Groups, type the beginning of a person's NetID or name. Select their entry from the results. Their name will appear in the left column.Shared Folder dialog box will open.
If you are using CornellAD groups to share LastPass folders, you can enter the beginning of a CornellAD group in this step.
- Use the Permissions checkboxes to grant or restrict their level of access.
- Click Save.