Add Users to Shared LastPass Folders
This article applies to: Secure Password Management
You must create a shared folder before you can specify users. Once you have done that, follow the steps listed here.
- In the LastPass browser extension, click Sharing Center in the left navigation.
- Click the Manage Shared Folders tab.
- Hover over the desired folder, then click Manage (which will appear over the folder icon when you hover). A Manage Shared Folder dialog box will open.
- On the left, under Invite Users or Groups, type the beginning of a person's NetID or name. Select their entry from the results. Their name will appear in the left column.
- Use the Permissions checkboxes to grant or restrict their level of access.
- Click Save.