Cority is an enterprise Environmental Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) software service. It is designed to improve the effectiveness of federal, state, and local regulatory compliance and reporting. It will help the university manage risk collectively.
Cority’s EHSQ software modules help you perform complete data collection and tracking in the following areas:
Mobile Employee Portal
- New: Audits and Inspections help you manage your full audit or inspection programs, including completion status and history.
- New: Permits and Legal Requirements help you ensure operations are in compliance with policies, permits, and regulations.
- New: Environmental Compliance Management helps you manage the actions necessary to stay current with your requirements.
- Occupational Health suite helps you manage OccMed appointments, scheduling, and clinical visits.
- Safety Suite helps you report and manage incidents.
- Business Intelligence lets you use dashboards, run reports, and write queries.
- Cority User Community to get help and see what other people are doing with Cority.
- MyCority portal allows authorized EHSQ users to schedule appointments, report incidents, and more.
We are now in the final stage, Stage 3; please see Project Updates for the latest news.
(Past updates and historic project background can be found in the Stage 2 section and on the project site that was used prior to stage 1 launches.)
The MyCority portal is for all active Cornell students and employees.
The Occupational Health, Safety, and Business Intelligence suites are for central, licensed main application users, only.