Longview Setup and Technical Requirements
This article applies to: Longview
This page is intended for IT support professionals. End users should contact local IT support.
LongView Software Requirements
- Windows 7 or 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- MS Office 2016 or 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer (IE) version 11 (32 bit)
Tablets, smart phones, and Apple computers are not supported.
Configure Internet Exporer version 11 for Longview
To configure Internet Explorer version 11 for use with Longview:
- Launch Internet Exporer (version 11). Click Tools (gear icon at upper right), then Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab, then under Select a zone to view or change security settings, click Trusted sites.
- Click Sites.
In the Add this website to the zone field, type
- Click Close.
- While still on the Security tab, uncheck the Enable Protected Mode box if it is checked.
- Make sure the slider for Security level for this zone is set to Medium.
- Click OK.
To launch Longview:
- Open Internet Explorer (version 11, 32-bit).
In the Address bar, type
- Sign in using your Cornell NetID credentials.