CU Print Terms and Conditions
This article applies to: CU Print
- Individual accounts cannot be transferred or used by another individual.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password secure (please visit our Strong Passwords article for suggestions) when leaving a computer. Failure to do so may allow others to print on your account. You are responsible for all printing that occurs on your account.
- The current charge for printing is shown in our CU Print Fees and Billing article.
- For CU Print bursar accounts, charges for printing will appear on your monthly Cornell University bursar bill.
- Cash/credit card (pre-paid) accounts are not currently available.
- There is no charge for being subscribed to CU Print. You will only be billed for pages printed on your account after you have used your student print allocation. You may view your printing history at any time from the CU Print web portal.
Authorization for payment: I have read the terms and conditions above. I agree to assume full responsibility for payment of all charges applicable to CU Print. I further agree to pay these charges. If I have a CU Print bursar account, I understand that these charges will appear on my monthly Cornell University bursar bill, according to the terms of the bursar billing system, and I understand that failure to pay these charges may result in sanctions as outlined in the bursar billing system. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please do not print using CU Print.