Cority is an enterprise Environmental Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) software service. It is designed to improve the effectiveness of federal, state and local regulatory compliance and reporting. It will help the university manage risk collectively.
Cority’s EHS software modules help you perform complete data collection and tracking in the following areas:
Mobile Employee Portal
- Occupational Health suite helps you manage OccMed appointments, scheduling, and clinical visits
- Safety Suite helps you report and manage incidents
- Business Intelligence lets you use dashboards, run reports, and write queries
- Cority User Community to get help and see what other people are doing with Cority
- MyCority portal allows authorized EHSQ users to schedule appointments, report incidents, and more
Preparing for Stage Two Implementation
(Past updates and historic project background can be found on the project site that was used prior to stage 1 launches.)
The MyCority portal is for all active Cornell students and employees.
The Occupational Health, Safety, and Business Intelligence suites are for central, licensed main application users, only.