Use Box on a Mobile Device
This article applies to: Box
If you attempt to access Box from a mobile web browser, it will always redirect to m.box.com, the Box mobile site, even if you typed in the address for Cornell Enterprise Box (cornell.box.com).
There are two ways to access your Cornell Enterprise Box account from your mobile device:
Option One: Install the Box App on Your Device
- Download the Box app from the app store appropriate to your device.
- Once you have installed the app, launch it and click Log In.
- On the next screen, enter your email@example.com email address (email aliases do not work).
- CUWebLogin will appear. Log in as you normally would and confirm with Cornell Two-Step Login.
You’ll only need to do this once. If you lose your device, you can log that device out of your Box account on your account settings page.
Option Two: Log Into the Mobile Website
- In your mobile browser, go to cornell.box.com.
- Click View on Box Mobile Site.
- Click Use Single Sign On (SSO).
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- You will see CUWebLogin. Sign in as you normally would.
Once you've signed in, you'll enter the Box mobile web site. The menu in the upper left corner offers the option, Go to full site. Click this if you'd like to use the desktop version of Box.