Audio-Visual Infrastructure offerings support new and, in some cases, existing room technologies by bundling a data network infrastructure with audio-visual remote management tools. This service is intended both for new construction and renovation of classrooms and conference rooms and for the migration of legacy systems.
AV Infrastructure installations include:
- Remote user support
- Remote troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Alerts and reporting
- AV device security and privacy
- Standardized user interface and control code
- Data network connectivity for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), AV devices, Wi-Fi, conferencing, and Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Optional integrated telephony - SIP Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Optional configuration and management of video teleconferencing devices
Submit a request for AV Infrastructure service using the online Request for Service form.
Cornell IT Service Desk
Normal Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm (Eastern Time)
Emergency Service Disruptions: After Hours Support