Revoke Access to Your Google Drive (for Apps on Demand)
This article applies to: Apps on Demand
Follow this procedure when you no longer want AppStream to have permission to access your Google Drive account, for example, when you no longer have any classes using AppStream.
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com
- Click your photo (or the generic human icon) at the right end of the Google toolbar. Check that you are logged in with your NetID@cornell.edu account. If you are not, pick that account from the list of accounts displayed. If your NetID account is not shown, click and log in.
- In the Sign-in & security panel, click Apps with account access. The Sign-in & security page will open with the Apps with account access section displayed.
- Click MANAGE APPS.
- In the Signing in with Google box, click Amazon AppStream 2.0.
- Click Remove Access. When asked, confirm your choice.