Zoom Rooms: Screen Mirror an iOS Device
The Zoom Room can mirror the screen content of an iOS device, such as an iPad or iPhone, to the meeting.
This article applies to: Zoom
Tutorial Video: "Using Zoom Rooms: iOS Mirroring"
Mirror Your iOS Device to the Zoom Room
To do this:
- Connect the iOS device to campus Wi-Fi (choose Red Rover or eduroam).
- On your iOS device, open the Control Center:
- On an iPhone X or later or an iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On an iPhone 8 or earlier or iPad with iOS 11 or earlier, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Screen Mirroring.
- Select the name of the Zoom Room of your current teaching space by tapping its name in the iOS Screen Mirroring list of nearby devices.
- An AirPlay code will appear at the top of the Zoom Room's touch interface screen.
- Enter the passcode on the iOS device. The Zoom session will begin mirroring the screen of the iOS device.
- Use your Apple Pencil or other stylus to annotate on your iOS device while mirroring.
- To stop, tap Stop Mirroring on the iOS device, or stop the screen share on the Zoom Room tablet.