Skip to main content

Cornell University

Request or Change a Share

Request a new share, delete a share, make changes to an existing share.

This article applies to: Shared File Services

Servers in the Managed Server Farm: Contact the Systems Support Staff to request additions or changes. Send an email to

Use the forms below to either request a new share or change/delete an existing share.

Change requests must come from the contacts of record for the share.


To share feedback about this page or request support, log in with your NetID

At Cornell we value your privacy. To view
our university's privacy practices, including
information use and third parties, visit University Privacy.