CIT Online Bills Support
The CIT Billing Office provides centralized billing support for CIT voice, data, CUView, and audio/video services, with a single consolidated online bill.
This article applies to: CIT Online Bills
The CIT Billing Office supports...
Billing and accounting inquiries for the following phone and network services:
- Voice, data, wireless and special circuits
- Authorization codes, account codes, and calling cards
- EC500 (bridging a desk phone to a cellphone)
- Recurring and one-time charges (MRCs, OCCs)
- Account changes for the above services
- Service reassignments and name changes
- Monthly billing notifications, including the "Your CIT Services Report is Ready" messages
- Inquiries regarding telephone and network bills and reports, including the management of administrative access
- Updates to CIT's list of department billing and telecommunication coordinators
The CIT Billing Office is part of CIT's Support division. Our staff are trained in the business/pricing/service plans for the billed services that we support as well as the university accounting system. This not only provides the traditional telecom coordinator interface for issues related to billing, but also a central CIT contact for campus accounting and Business Service Center staff who need to make account number changes, or discuss issues from an accounting perspective.
We welcome your questions and feedback and are willing to come to your unit to train staff, if necessary, or discuss solutions with you. Please feel free to contact us whenever questions or concerns arise.