E-list Configuration: Who Can See a List of Members? (Lyris)
This article applies to: E-lists (Lyris)
This setting determines who, if anyone, can get a list of all the members of an e-list by using the review command.
Log in to the Lyris administrator web interface.
- How do I log in?
- Take me to the login page.
- On the left, click .
- Hover over . A sub-menu will open.
- Hover over . Another sub-menu will open.
From the Security of member list dropdown to select the option you want:
- - use this setting to prevent everyone (except the list administrators) from receiving a list of all members.
- - use this setting to allow anyone who is a member of the list to see a a list of all members.
- - we really really don't like this setting, which allows anyone to see a list of all members. This is a convenient way for spammers to acquire a pile of email addresses, which is a bad thing.
- Click .