The Integrated AV service supports classrooms, conference rooms, auditoria, and other spaces on campus through standards development and application, vendor management, and an enterprise technology infrastructure and platform. Using a mix of FTE and external vendors, the service enables colleges and units to design, build, and manage integrated AV/IT technologies in their physical spaces.
Contact us to:
- Learn about new products and technologies being adopted in classrooms, research facilities, and conference rooms.
- Get advice on selecting and purchasing audio-visual equipment for presentation and collaboration purposes.
- Learn more about Managed AV, CIT's solution that supports audio-visual in classrooms and conference rooms
- Identify local audio-visual resources and contacts in colleges/units.
- Get advice on technology integration in a new building or room renovation to enhance learning and/or conduct video conferencing.
- Hire a consultant to design computer/audio/video systems for class and meeting rooms.
- Get training and/or corrective solutions for difficult audio/visual systems.
- Learn about classroom technology design guidelines and best practices.
- Video and Web Conferencing
- Video (web) streaming
- Digital signage systems
- Video distribution (send or receive high quality audio/video to or from a facility)
For more information, contact:
Cornell Procurement Services has negotiated contracts with the following suppliers to provide equipment and supplies from specific manufacturers.
- Audio Video Corporation
- Dobil Laboratories, Inc.
- Presentation Source
- Sensory Technologies
Cornell University Facilities and Campus Services maintain Cornell Design Standards related to infrastructure supporting integrated AV systems.