Uninstall CU Print
This article applies to: CU Print
Should you no longer need to use CU Print printers, you can uninstall the software.
- Open Windows Settings.
- Click Apps.
- On the Apps & features list, click PaperCut Print Deploy Client.
- Click Uninstall, then, in the small window that opens, click Uninstall to confirm.
- You may be asked to authenticate using an administrative account and password for your computer.
The software and the two print queues will be removed.
In order to uninstall using this procedure, you need to be signed in to your computer with an administrative account. If you are using your own computer, your account almost certainly has admin privileges. If you are using a Cornell computer, check with your local technical support if you are not sure or if you encounter problems.
- In Finder, in Applications, navigate to and open the PaperCutPrint Deploy Client folder.
- Run Uninstall.command. A small Terminal window will open.
After the prompt Would you like to uninstall PaperCut Print Deploy Client, type
yesand press Enter on your keyboard.
- When prompted, enter your account password.
The software and the two print queues will be removed. When you see [Process completed], you can close the Terminal window.