Uninstall CU Print
This article applies to: CU Print
Should you no longer need to use CU Print printers, you can uninstall the software.
- Open Windows Settings.
- Click Apps.
- On the Apps & features list, click PaperCut Print Deploy Client.
- Click Uninstall, then, in the small window that opens, click Uninstall to confirm.
- You may be asked to authenticate using an administrative account and password for your computer.
The software and the two print queues will be removed.
- In Finder, in Applications, navigate to and open the PaperCutPrint Deploy Client folder.
- Run Uninstall.command. A small Terminal window will open.
After the prompt Would you like to uninstall PaperCut Print Deploy Client, type
yesand press Enter on your keyboard.
- When prompted, enter your account password.
The software and the two print queues will be removed. When you see [Process completed], you can close the Terminal window.