To set a new password using Cornell's Server Farm Account Management (SFAM):
- IF you are connected to the internet from OUTSIDE the CAMPUS NETWORK, connect to the Cornell network using the CU VPN service
- Visit https://unixcfg.serverfarm.cornell.edu and log in with your Cornell NetID and your NetID password (the same one you use for e-mail and other central services.)
- Click on the button labeled "SFAM."
- Click on the link "Edit your SFAM record."
- Enter a new password according to the instructions that appear on the screen.
NOTE: There will be a delay of approximately 50 minutes before your new password takes effect.